Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 60

Thread: Cops: Ric Flair roughed up by daughter's boyfriend

  1. #31
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cops: Ric Flair roughed up by daughter's boyfriend

    Nakita Koloff turned out to be from Minnesota I believe, not sure about "Uncle Ivan". Anyone remember the Iron Sheik and Hacksaw Jim Duggan getting busted for smoking weed in a car together during their big feud?

    I've always known wrestling was fake, but at least it was believable. Now, they are running each other with cars and living to tell about it.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cops: Ric Flair roughed up by daughter's boyfriend

    That was Jim Dugan if I'm not mistaken...carried a Falcons helmet with him.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #33
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cops: Ric Flair roughed up by daughter's boyfriend

    If that was the one with the Mongolian Stomper and Joe LeDuc..yes...Y'all remember LeDuc playing tug of war with a car??..they had crazy features on that promotion.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #34
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cops: Ric Flair roughed up by daughter's boyfriend

    And you would never guess what I just found on YouTube...the very same Southeastern Championship Wrestling TV taping! I kept watching and sure enough, I saw myself and the rest of my family I went with. My cousin was scared to death of Mark Lewin! Ok...when he throws his opponent out of the ring, look for me to their left, I'm there with an old polaroid One Step camera taking pictures! When they show the center shot of the ring, we're sitting near the left ringpost. Who would have thought???




    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R4_TknwjR0c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R4_TknwjR0c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cops: Ric Flair roughed up by daughter's boyfriend

    Duggan is the guy I was trying to think of! lol Carried that2x4 with him. Old school wrestling was highly entertaining.

    I remember being at an outdoor match with some high school friends, one of which was very loud and animated. Ladd entered this ring, and this friend (we had front row seats) stands and starts taunting Ladd. Ladd (who had the biggest thighs I've ever seen - no wonder he was a beast with the Chiefs) points at my friend and says, "Shut the hell up". Then Ladd breaks into a huge laugh and they banter back and forth for 20 seconds. Hilarious!

  6. #36
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cops: Ric Flair roughed up by daughter's boyfriend

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That was Jim Dugan if I'm not mistaken...carried a Falcons helmet with him. </div></div>

    That's him! One of the greatest characters ever!

  7. #37
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cops: Ric Flair roughed up by daughter's boyfriend

    I saw him wrestling on either Raw or Smackdown this past summer.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  8. #38
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cops: Ric Flair roughed up by daughter's boyfriend

    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R4_TknwjR0c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R4_TknwjR0c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> [/quote]

    Oh damn...it's Maniac Mark Lewin...is that Kevin Sullivan talkin at the first??
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  9. #39
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cops: Ric Flair roughed up by daughter's boyfriend

    Sure is...damm, how young he looked. Of course, that's back in '80, I think.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  10. #40
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cops: Ric Flair roughed up by daughter's boyfriend

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I saw him wrestling on either Raw or Smackdown this past summer. </div></div>

    Hacksaw's still at it? He must be 60+. I can still see that thumbs up and cross-eyed glare! What a hoot! lol

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •